Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blog Revision

               The changes I made to my blog consist of changing the template, title, and adding a picture. Changing the template from the one I was previously using suits my new title. The colors and design of my background is more of a serious color that makes you calm, and it also makes the picture stand out more. The change to my title shows my new understanding of life, and how I have grown from freshman year. I also changed my blog archive to be more organized by year so that it is easier to look through my various types of work.

3 comments:

  1. Your description of your revision explains exactly what i see on your blog. I like the layout and the color. And it matches your title very well! Good Job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy!
    I really like your title because it really matches you, my moke girl! It sounds like you. Your blog revision is exactly what's on your blog. The colors match everything. It's not to bright and outstanding, not to dull and boring, but just right. You did a wonderful job on retouching up your blog! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how straight to the point your post is, and how its described exactly what's changed. It was easy to understand. Sexy blog too! ;P

    ReplyDelete